Monday, November 29, 2010

Jamie Yeo

Singapore television host Jamie Yeo gave birth prematurely to baby daughter Alysia at Gleneagles Hospital on Thursday, reported omy.sg. “I had no idea I was going to give birth, I thought I was just having stomach cramps that whole night,” said Yeo, who was caught completely off guard by the baby’s birth, who came about two and a half months early.
Fortunately, there were no other complications.
“The whole process was very smooth, I didn’t need to be anaesthetised or take painkillers,” said the 33-year-old.
However, due to her premature arrival, Yeo’s 1.2kg bundle of joy will have to spend the next four weeks in hospital.
“She looks so tiny. It really breaks my heart. I’m willing to do anything for her,” said Yeo.
Alysia is Yeo’s first child with husband Englishman Thorsten Nolte, 35, whom she married in a quiet ceremony earlier this year.
Yeo was previously married to radio personality Glenn Ong, 39, until their high-profile separation in 2009. They were married for five years.
Source:CNA



No comments:

Post a Comment