Friday, February 4, 2011

Aamir Khan as villain in Dhoom 3, it's a great franchise for being a part!

Aamir Khan as villain in Dhoom 3, it's a great franchise for being a part!: Aamir Khan is excited to play villain in “Dhoom 3″. The superstar Wednesday said “Dhoom” was a great franchise to work in even though he initially didn’t think he would fit in.”I have recently signed ‘Dhoom 3′. I liked the script very much. When I had watched ‘Dhoom’, I liked it a lot. I enjoyed the music and the whole attitude. It’s a very fun film. I really liked it. I never thought I would fit in this kind of film,” Aamir told reporters at a press meet here.

Victor Acharya, who wrote “Dhoom” and “Dhoom 2″ is the writer-director of “Dhoom 3″. The earlier installments were directed by Sanjay Gadhvi and starred Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra.

“When I heard the story from Victor, I really enjoyed it. Very well-written script, very enjoyable. It’s a great franchise and I am happy to be part of it. I am also looking forward to work with Abhishek and Uday,” Aamir said.

“It’s true that for the first time I’m doing a negative role, an anti-hero in the mainstream film. I liked my role and all the characters are very well-written. Actually, in between I did another negative role in an offbeat film ‘1947 Earth’,” said Aamir.

This is the second time Aamir is working with Yash Raj Films after “Fanaa” in 2006.

“I have worked with Yash Raj and I have a very comfortable relation with them,” he said.

The actor said Victor and producer Aditya Chopra are yet to decide the actress opposite him.

While “Dhoom” starred John Abraham as villain, “Dhoom 2″ saw Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai sizzle too.

Victor Acharya’s debut “Tashan” (2008) fared badly at the box office but that didn’t deter Aamir from signing his film.

“I think he is a very talented director. One shouldn’t decide a director’s capacity with the fate of any one of his films. I have full faith in him,” Aamir said.

No comments:

Post a Comment