Monday, February 7, 2011

Deepika Padukone still looking for the right man

Deepika Padukone still looking for the right man: She is still looking for the right man, says Deepika Padukone who is often spotted with industrialist Vijay Mallya’s son Siddharth after breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor.

‘I haven’t thought of marriage. I still have to find the right man to even consider marriage,’ Deepika told reporters at Imran Khan and Avantika’s wedding reception Saturday where she came with Sidhharth.

When the reporters asked Siddharth about their relationship, he too passed the buck on Deepika saying: ‘I have planned nothing as yet. You should ask her.’

Commenting upon the rumours about his and Deepika’s relationship, he said: ‘I was out of the country when I heard of it, it made me laugh.’

Deepika, who featured with Imran in ‘Break Ke Baad’, said it was must for her to attend her co-star’s wedding reception.

‘I owe it to Imran. I was shooting in Bhopal and have just landed and coming straight from the airport to attend the reception,’ she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment