Friday, February 4, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha to lose more weight to look slimmer and sexier

Sonakshi Sinha to lose more weight to look slimmer and sexier: Sonakshi Sinha’s next film Race 2 will see her shedding the 'gaon ki gori' image completely.

Once a plump girl, Sonakshi had to shed a lot of weight for her debut film Dabangg. But now she’s set to lose more weight to look slimmer and sexier in Race 2.

“First, I had to lose weight for my debut in Dabangg. Now I've to get into even better shape for 'Joker' and 'Race 2'. For the last two years that's all I seem to be doing. Losing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it's important for me to look good,” Sonakshi is quoted as saying by a news agency.

The 23-year-old beauty, however, regrets not being able to show her dancing skills in Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder’s film Joker in which she is paired with Akshay Kumar.

“I requested Farah to please, please make me dance in her husband's film. But my character doesn't have any dance-able opportunities. Sad. We'll have to wait for another occasion,” Sonakshi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment