Monday, January 31, 2011

Miss Universe Jimena Navarrete wants to work in Bollywood

Miss Universe Jimena Navarrete wants to work in Bollywood: On her first visit to India to endorse a noble cause, Miss Universe Jimena Navarrete has expressed her desire to work in Bollywood.

“Till now I haven't been offered any roles but would love to work in Hindi films. I have seen Indian actors, they all are very handsome. I don't know much Hindi and can only say 'Namaste' but I am willing to learn it,” the 22-year Mexican beauty is quoted as saying by a news agency.

She is on a ten-day trip in India to promote awareness about the cause of the girl child and female foeticide, in a campaign by fashion designer Sanjana Jon.

Not just films, Navarrete has also become fond of Indian food.

“This is my first visit to India and it is a beautiful country. It has a rich cultural heritage and shares similarity with Mexico as far as spicy food is concerned. I feel at home here,” she said.

Navarrete has so far met only Salman Khan.

Well, if she’s caught Salman’s fancy, rest assured he will promote her to the dream merchants in B-town.

No comments:

Post a Comment