Monday, January 24, 2011

Sussanne Khan to kiss Hrithik Roshan's ‘wax statue’

Sussanne Khan to kiss Hrithik RoshanWax Statue’: Sussanne Khan was so moved after seeing the waxed replica of her husband Hrithik Roshan at Madame Tussaud’s Museum in London that she couldn’t resist kissing the statue.
Hrithik himself was moist-eyed after seeing the statue. He said it was a memorable moment for him because his entire family - papa Rakesh Roshan, mom Pinky Roshan, wife Sussanne, two kids and even his grand pa J Om Prakash - was there to share it with him.

“I am thrilled that my entire family is with me sharing this wonderful moment. More than the wax figure it's a matter of emotions and pride that my family is there to see all this today. It is made up of what I have received from my parents, grandparents, sister and wife. They have made me what I am. I dedicate this to my family,” Hrithik said at the unveiling.

Meanwhile, check out more stills from the unveiling and the making of the statue here.

No comments:

Post a Comment