Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rahul Bhatt and Aanchal Kumar are in 'Love'?

Rahul Bhatt and Aanchal Kumar are in 'Love'? They met on the sets of Bigg Boss 4. There was a lot of speculation around their growing fondness for each other and Rahul's "I'll miss Aanchal the most" statement proved the rumours were true.

But it still needed validation from either one of them. Rahul has finally admitted to this paper that Aanchal and he have been dating for over a month.

But after he was evicted from the Bigg Boss House, Rahul realised Aanchal meant much more to him than a fellow reality TV contestant. He decided to confide in her and the rest, as they say, is history.

Says Rahul, "Yes Aanchal and I are seeing each other. We've been dating for a month now. It takes me a long time to open up with people. I have very few friends and after what I've gone through (the Headley episode) I'm even more wary of new contacts."

But Rahul hit it off with Aanchal from Day one on Bigg Boss 4. "She is honest, trustworthy and a lovely person. I'm looking at a long-term relationship."

Recently, Aanchal was in Goa to celebrate New Year's Eve and strangely, Rahul wasn't around. Why?

Says Rahul shyly, "This year, I was with my close group of friends in Pune. But next year, I promise I'll be in Goa with Aanchal." Aanchal however is far more diplomatic about divulging information on her relationship with Rahul. "Rahul is a friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment